Livin’ it up at Club CIA

As we are all no doubt aware, the CIA America is responsible for 90% of the world’s lunatics and crackpots (the other 10% being from the UK). Osama, Saddam, Pol Pot, Pinochet – you name them and the CIA had a hand in setting them up in their cushy murderous lifestyles.

Notice how none of these people are ever seen any more!!!

No doubt that Saddam is now on a flight on his way to Diego Garcia, where he will be able to enjoy a variety of fine beverages (alcohol-free for Saddam and Osoma of course!) and foods from around the world, and exchange tall stories with the other members of Club CIA.

Advertisements

2 comments so far

  1. Robert Mayer on

    Notice how none of these people are ever seen any more!!!

    Hmmm, do you suppose that just maybe it’s because they’re all DEAD?!?

  2. desidude on

    “Hmmm, do you suppose that just maybe it’s because they’re all DEAD?!?”

    i think u missed dis guys point m8

    thats what dey want u to think init!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: